The Lab Works has released the advanced version of ROES online ordering software.
Check out some of the new features!
- A new and improved user interface with all the ease and power to create books, calendars, canvas gallery wraps and normal print sizes.
- Browse multiple image folders at one time.
- Customize provided products (add an image within an image, add a text box). With these boxes you can move, rotate, add a stroke border, fill with a colour and add drop shadows.
- Choose font and colour of font as well as change opacity of the image and text.
- Move between screen options easily. Tabs along upper portion of screen make it easy to move between screen options (Home, Create Order, Shopping Cart, Uploads). The Shopping Cart total is always displayed in the upper bar.
- Save unfinished orders and finish them when ever you want.
If you have any questions about using this version of ROES, please contact us at The Lab Works. One of our technicians will be happy to help you.
Posted by Kristy
It is the one thing we can each be certain of. Change forces us to let go of expectation and to gain a new perspective. Change should never be feared but embraced as it provides the opportunity for growth.
Recently we have experienced some significant changes in the Winnipeg photographic community. However, we are excited about the future of imaging and feel inspired by all the possibilities available to us right here in Winnipeg.
The Lab Works provides premium photographic printing from your digital files, traditional printing from negative, and dip and dunk film processing. We offer a great line of albums, canvas mounted prints, calendars, metallic printing, scanning, proof books and more. Visit our website at www.thelabworks.com or come in and talk to us at 464 Hargrave St.
If you do not find what you need, talk to us! Our team is always on the look-out for creative and inspiring new ways to accommodate our clients.
Our goal is to help ease this time of change and make it positive for all of you.
We want to hear from you!
If you have comments or suggestions, we appreciate your feed back.
The Lab Works
Posted by Kristy